Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, July 31, 2006

Slight Pat on the Back

This isn't really an FR, but I stopped by a friend's house (female friend) to catch up. I met her roommate (HB8, body HB10) and her upstairs neighbor. Both were really cool and I liked them a lot, but afterward I got an email from her saying how much they both liked me and how awesome I was. To quote the HB8, "Meeting guys like that makes me wish I was single." Hot damn!

Yeah, there's nothing to report, but that felt great to hear. This girl's body was phenomenal: around 5'11", C cups, tight body, cute face with those hot librarian glasses. I think she was around 21 years old. Mmmmm, I'll have to work some more rapport on her so when her LDR breaks up, she'll have someone to fall back to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home