Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tarzan's First Direct Set

We hit the Kirkland water front around 5 today with one goal in mind: my wing Tarzan is going to run his first direct set. We walk around for a bit looking for a worthy target, warming up on all sorts of Kirkland girls (i.e. hot trust-fund jailbait). Tarzan asks me to go direct on a girl to demonstrate how it works, but I remind him that it's his day to shine. We finally spot an HB7 in our usual coffee shop and we prep outside. I'm going to go in first to observe the BL, and he will follow a few seconds after I head in.

He goes in, delivers his line, and gets about 50% Christmas tree lights -- he asks to sit down, they talk for about 20 minutes. He is kino'ing her at first and she responds, her BL is spot-on, she's digging him. He likes her but determines he's not as attracted to her as he thought he was, so he gives her his number and ejects. He's on fire--he's in state, he's ready to rock.

I just proved to him the value of direct game. Cut through attraction and straight to rapport. That's my boy! Tarzan, it's going to be a great summer.

Stay tuned for this weekend, when I'll be running around four days of direct day game as it's the Fourth of July weekend. I have a feeling my next breakthrough is coming in the month of July, and most likely by the end of next weekend. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey -- can you give us new readers a post about some of the acronyms and words you use?

    Maybe I'm just out of the game, but things like kino, NLP, CBT, or AI -- maybe the rating system (HB?).

    That'd be awesome!
    Thanks

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Van Wilder said…

    I'm working on that now -- I'll update the code later this week.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, where can I find the code? (I wasn't aware that you responded, so this is a bit late...).

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home