Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, May 29, 2006

FR: Intercepting Buying Temperature

Mango, Positive, and I had finished our daygaming for the day and headed off to a pub near Union Square. In the bar, we're each analyzing body language to see who's got game and who doesn't. An HB8 behind me is talking with some asian guy, and she's totally digging him. She's mirroring his body language, she's opened to him, she's even waiting for him to kino her, but he's not. We want to cry because all this AFC needs to do is grab her hands and he's in her bed tonight.

He goes off to the bathroom and we start leaving. As we're leaving, Mango tempts me: open the set, direct open, and see where it goes. He claims her buying temperature is through the roof and all I need to do is ride in on the wave. I go up to her and say, "Excuse me, I saw you across the bar and I just had to say, you are incredibly beautiful." She lights up like a Christmas tree and grabs my hands (instant kino!). She's from Barcelona, she is in town for a few weeks on business, and she's absolutely beautiful. I eject after a minute and return to Mango, who wonders why I didn't escalate. It's OK--I was so surprised it worked that I didn't know what to do (this happened to me a LOT over the weekend). But now I know how to read buying temperature and how to take advantage of it. The next time, I'll see if she wants to get a cup of coffee elsewhere.

Take-aways:
1) When a girl's BT is high, it's a lot easier to sweep her off her feet
2) Direct approach is AWESOME.
3) If a girl is mirroring your body language and talking to you with a smile on your face, she wants you. Kino her!
4) If I ever see that beautiful San Francisco Spaniard again, I will instadate her.
5) San Francisco has LOTS of beautiful women running around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home