Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Again on Feminism

It's funny that everything I was taught about women (by my mother, sisters, media) is wrong. Feminists were always so angry that men would objectify women and treat them like sex objects, and I was brought up believing that. I never even thought of commenting on a girl's beauty in front of another girl, and certainly I would never want her to imagine I wanted her for sex! I remember the first time I felt up my first girlfriend down below, she stopped me and said, "Are you just trying to get sex out of me?" I being the AFC said, "No, I love you and I can't believe you thought I wanted sex!"

Of course I was lying to her AND myself because I intellectually believed I didn't just want sex, but emotionally and biologically I did! Juggler makes a similar reference to this:
You think you are being respectful [to women] but you are only protecting yourself by playing it safe. Women find safe guys boring. Take some chances and up the ante. It's ironic. Once you start creating more sexual vibes you will see that it's not even a risky thing to do but rather something women welcome.
It's amazing! Feminism was completely wrong, and what do we have as a result of years of anti-male propaganda? A nation full of AFCs ("a generation raised by women", says Tyler Durden in Fight Club). I guess that means it will be easier for me to score with women, but it's pretty rough rewiring my brain and deprogramming years and years of conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home