Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Matrix

When describing to friends what it's like to enter the PUA community, I frequently refer back to the Matrix. Neo is shown how the real world is, and he physically can't stomach how this real world is compared to what he's been taught his whole life. He throws up and passes out after having seen reality. I find my own experience similar to this. The idea that probably 15% of men sleep with 75% of women, that women are biologically motivated to cheat on their partners, that any relationship which is 50/50 is doomed to failure, that you need to unlearn what you've learn -- and pretty much do the opposite of what your mother told you to do regarding women. There is an entire secret society of men out there who sleep with the majority of women! (Tyler Durden claims that 2% of men sleep with all of the women)

It's a lot to handle, but it's the real world. You can either accept it or take the blue pill and go back to believing "whatever you want to believe" as Morpheus said to Neo.

I guess my question is how can I go back to the old world? How can I re-insert myself into the matrix? I can't at this point. I can only go on to see the matrix and conquer it. I've got to admit that seeing the matrix is really powerful. I've seen it probably three or four times, but it was mind blowing.

Welcome to the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home