Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Saturday, April 22, 2006

Struggle

I'm again suffering from information overload and not enough solid game plan, and I reached a point today where I wanted to throw in the towel and give up the whole pickup game. But I know intellectually that what this means is that I'm frustrated from the scope of this game but also that success is just around the corner, so don't give up yet. I'm going to watch some more DavidD to keep me calm for now, so I can learn how to be a man that is naturally attractive to women.

I was talking with my cousin in TX recently (he's a natural) and telling him that I'm studying the pickup arts. He said, "Cous, you've got it all inside you already; you're just bringing it out!" He's absolutely right, but what bothers me is what is holding it all back? What is keeping me from reaching my potential? I wonder... DavidD suggests that we came pre-wired knowing how to talk to women on a sexual level, so why don't we? We didn't develop that potential.

Anyway, I'm going to be doing two primary tasks this summer: pickup and weightlifting. In the fall I hope to join a fraternity at UW so I can be on the regular sarge-list of campus. Who knows, by then I may be one of the best PUAs in Seattle. My wings say I will be better than they are, even though I'm far behind them both right now. I'll take that as a compliment, although I don't understand how they mean that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home