Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, April 07, 2006

Cities and Chicks

I'm in NYC this weekend visiting friends and family, and I'm hoping to meet up with two RPUAs out here connected to my wing Zan. They're both MM alum and are getting out of their LTRs ASAP to get back into the game. I had forgotten how target rich this city is! Seattle probably has 51% women just like most cities, but it certainly doesn't seem like it. I haven't been to one bar yet where there were an equal number of women as men, and I was only recently at a party dominated by women (and it was our party). Here in NYC, I'm seeing women everywhere! It's amazing!

I'm hoping in the future to use a technique Mango mentioned to me where we can challenge ourselves to go pick up girls specifically to load a party. Maybe once he teaches us in person, we'll both become PUAs too. It's hard to imagine that I, Van Wilder, can become a PUA some day, but I am not going to give up on this.

It's the most exciting game I've ever played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home