Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Social Proof

Indy had incredibly high social proof at his birthday party (much like Style did in the Game). He was in-state and on fire the entire night, and it was amazing to watch him in action. The only 2 girls there not locked to their AFC LTR boyfriends were these two cute Russian girls, including a 6' one that stood higher than me with her shoes. The other one had an easy 38C cup and a pretty nice body on top of it. We suspected they were party girls, and later we confirmed it.

I opened the 38C HB because she works on my floor, and this was a great way to open her 6' HB8. I wasn't in state so it was AFC conversation and I wasn't flirty or fun, but it was a beginning and I ejected and retreated to the dance floor. I didn't ask girls to dance; I just took their hands and said "let's go dance, girl!" Most of them responded to it without question (I suppose it's because the alpha male will always wins out over a female's will).

I return to the bar and find Indy opening the 2-set of Russians, so I join him in. "Van is the coolest guy you'll ever meet," he says to start me out into the set. Indy is super quick on his feet and starts pulling a photo routine with the girls. I've got the tall girl around my arm and he's got the 38C HB around his, and he starts taking "cute couples" photos of us. I'm still in AFC mode but warming up, but I start to play along and flirt with the HB8. Indy says "OK, do the 'grab-his-ass' movie shot" and she does! Then we take pics of Indy with 38C HB doing the same.

What I learned is that it's incredibly easy to get girls to do what you want them to do if you just fucking tell them to do it! Rather than AFC'ing and saying, "you know, well, if you wouldn't mind, would you like to take a picture with me?" you just say "hey smile for the camera." It's almost like we don't give them a choice!

By the end of the night the HB8 was talking to me and getting my vibe, but her attitude was negative overall so it turned me off. I would still nail her in a heartbeat since she had an incredible body, but I figured we'd see them again soon and go to bars with them as well. She's leaving in a month so I'll need to hurry up. :-)

I love it and I'm looking forward to more gaming. I've got two solid wings and we're preparing to amplify our game in the next few months. I'll post more later, but it should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home