Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pivots are AWESOME

On the Mystery Forum, one post provides a crash course in learning pickup (in 2 days). One crucial element is seeking style advice from a female friend:
2) Upgrade your appearance. Get a haircut. Visit a tanning booth (just once, for now). Buy a new shirt. Buy new cologne. Clean/polish/buy new shoes. Clip your nails. Exfoliate. Consult a female friend for help with all of the above. If she doesn't jump at the chance, you picked the wrong female friend.
This is so crucial and I can't understand why women always jump at the opportunity! I asked a pretty hot pivot of mine (HB9) that I am looking to upgrade my appearance and she jumped at the opportunity to help me. It's like it became her mission in life to work on me. Women really are amazing creatures!

We're hitting up the stores in a week or so to see what we can do. This should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home