Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No kisses so far in 2006

I was re-reading Fabz's post on inner game issues and realized he and I are in the same boat. While I may post more on this soon, one thing he mentioned in particular that got me was his mentioning that any girl who is remotely interested in him becomes his one-itis. I will admit that as much theory as I know and as much typing I can do into this blog and into the Seattle Lair, I have not had one kiss since my one-itis last year. (summer 2005) This is hard for me to swallow, of course, and I've actually avoided numerous potentials I've had since then. But perhaps my one-itis is just because I haven't kissed a girl since then? Let's see what happens when I get my first *close, or hell even date, with a girl and feel that feeling again.

It's hard to imagine how bad I am at this stuff, despite my high intelligence, but once I get "out of my head" as they say, perhaps I'll be singing another tune. My goal is to make the summer of 2006 the best summer ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home