Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Status Report nearing May Day

I reset my countdown script to September 1st because that is about one year after I first discovered the community. Why did I cast the net from May 1? Well, my goal for May 1 was to triple my score, but along this path I found that I had a lot deeper inner issues than I had previously thought. I'm finding when I'm in a set, I freeze up a lot because I'm still not comfortable with the girls with whom I'm interacting. Perhaps I'm not comfortable with myself? I was in a cougar-infested bar a week ago and a girl pretty much whispered to me, I'm 34 and trying to find a young guy to fuck me. To most guys, when an attractive older woman would say this, they would reply "Sounds good, let's go." But me, I froze up and didn't know what to do. I find this fucked up because I have, in fact, had girlfriends in the past and have had sex, but I'm still uncomfortable with girls I don't know well.

Anyway, so I'm still tackling inner game issues and I'm also looking to really escalate my game this summer by paying for it. How so? I've been talking with Mango down in San Francisco, an instructor with Pickup 101. We've had a lot of great talks so far and I'm looking to roll with him in a few weeks so he can teach me everything he knows over four solid days of gaming. I really enjoyed my conversations with him because he has proven to me that his game is the natural type of game I want:
  • I want to be the guy who rolls into a bar and owns it by the end of the night.
  • I want to be the guy that girls are approaching because his social proof is through the roof.
  • I want to be the guy who has girls calling him each week for booty.
  • I want to be the selector, not the selectee.
  • I want to be picky.
  • I want to live in a world of abundance, not scarcity.
  • I want to have to ask myself the question, "which girl should I see tonight?"
  • I want to make pickup part of my life and enhance all aspects of it.
  • I want to date high-quality, beautiful women. (preferably blondes with blue eyes)
  • I want to have several girlfriends at the same time.
  • Ultimately, I want to narrow down my search some day, years from now, and decide on a mate for life -- but this will not be for a while. This mate will need to be my best friend and battle partner.
  • In the meanwhile, I want a harem.
  • I want to date beautiful, intelligent, fun, athletic, and funny girls.
  • I never want to get one-itis again.
  • I want to get this part of my life handled so I can move on to the next chapter.
Mango's game is very natural and I'm very much attracted to it. I don't like the idea of bringing props along with me into a set, but I like the idea of vibing with a set and fucking with girls' minds. I like the idea of girls walking away thinking I'm a rockstar and hoping that I call them. I want to be the guy who has girls all over him without even trying. I like the idea of having 2 day2's on the same day. I want to post LRs rather than just theory.

I know I can do all of this, but it's just a question of getting there. It's a long road, but Mango claims I can really improve my game within a few months of solid practice. I will keep you posted, O Blog, so that I may look back three months from now and say, "wow, I was still such an AFC back then!"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger M said…

    Great post, one thing to keep in mind during all of this is to believe what you are saying. Internalize it. Use mantras on a daily basis they have helped me tremendously.

    One thing I say to myself when I'm driving before going out is, "I am a PUA!" I say it 10 times, force myself to smile, and my attitude begins to change immediately. I start to relax and replay all the cool and fun things that I've done over the last couple of months and then *presto*, just like that, my state has changed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home