Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kill Bill 2

I think I should start sarging the Seattle au pairs more. I'm finding American women far too spoiled, like the great Pai Mei said in Kill Bill 2:
Pai Mei: Just like all Yankee women, all you are good at is ordering in restaurants--and spending a man's money!
The non-American women I know in Seattle seem so much friendlier and more genuine. I'll see about targeting Eastern Europe, but I won't limit myself. I met an HB8 French girl at salsa dancing last week, there is a cute German au pair I met the other night, and then I'm told there are two hot new au pairs, one Australian and one Brazilian. I think I'll be sarging the au pair gathering this Tuesday.

I'm still going through DavidD's On Being a Man video series today (on DVD3). It's powerful stuff. I love DavidD--I think some day, if I'm ever rich, I'll have to cut him a fat check for helping me fix myself up internally. Right now he's talking about how you must be voluntarily single first and build a happy single life before you can start entering relationships with women.
To love a woman, we must first leave women behind.
This isn't to say you can't have one or two FBs to fulfill your biological needs, so I'm hoping to get a few of those first. The path to victory is set! Fix my inner game issues (HUGE), build up my happy single life, have a few FBs along the way, then start looking for an LTR. Then I can start my own company and live the life I always wanted. But it all starts by working those inner game issues. I feel like I'm trying to untie a long tangled rope, although I'm still trying to see the rope and feel the knots. Once I find a way to untie it all, maybe I'll be victorious. Steve P, I'm looking in your direction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home