Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, April 30, 2006

This Week: Inner Game

Shhhhhhh... I have a secret: I think I still have depression. I've been avoiding it at all costs, but this week I am returning to inner game issues. I was hoping I could escape them by sarging, but they never seem to escape me. To conquer these issues, tomorrow morning I'm heading over to Noah's Bagels to grab a cup of coffee, and then I will proceed to the nearby UW library to read a few books on self-improvement. Both are related to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) which is proven to be at least as effective as anti-depressants. The two titles I am reading tomorrow:
I'm hoping these books will give me the tools required to weed out insecurities and help escalate my inner game, which is the most important game. I hope that once my inner game issues are addressed appropriately, I can train with real PUAs and work on the outer game.

Reports forthcoming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home