Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, May 01, 2006

Running into Gamers

My wing Valentino and I headed to Diwan to chill and enjoy some hookah. A "natural" guy I had met at Zaina (who had AMOG'd me by the way and stole my HB7) walks up to me and sits down to enjoy some hookah. Two of his friends show up and we start talking game. Apparently these three guys are some of the best PUAs in the city and gave us all sorts of tips and tricks about the game. They know the places to sarge, the way to talk to girls, how to avoid bitchy girls, etc. I'm really excited to roll with these guys and learn whatever I can.

They confirmed a suspicion we had about Seattle: this city is really hard if you want to run night game. While Seattle apparently has a ridiculously high female:male ratio, the girls never go out at night so the bars and clubs are always butcher shops. They reinforced our theory that day game is absolutely critical in Seattle, so my wing Valentino and I are going to sarge Bel. Square tomorrow.

I'm super excited to roll with these real PUAs who walk the walk. This should be an awesome summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home