Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Training with Mango

I've been watching Mango's blog (You're My New Girlfriend) for some time now and have really enjoyed his posts. I've rolled with guys in Seattle who use MM or pure C&F, but I haven't really felt the natural aspect of their game yet. Mango's game seems simple, learnable, and, most importantly, fun. So I've been in talks with him and I've decided to train with him for four days on his home turf in San Francisco later in May. In the meantime, I've got to practice as much as I can up here with lots of day game.

So what's on the radar right now? More inner game. I want to finish my inner game books as well as the Deep Inner Game series by DavidD. That should be the task for this week, as well as some Saturday day game and some Sunday Church Game. After I complete my inner game readings, I'm going to read the books How to Talk to Anyone and How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You, both by Leil Lowndes. These books are both highly recommend by the PU community for improving your interactions with women.

By the time I finish all this inner game and a touch of outer game, I should be ready for a solid weekend with Mango. When I return to Seattle, it's going to be an awesome summer. Perhaps I'll even get to post my first LR. My goal is to merge my real-world personality with that presented in the movie Van Wilder. At that point I will have self-actualized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home