Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Prizing

I have only one thing to post this week: prize yourself.

I've been listening to Swinggcat's audio course and the underlying theme that Swinggcat reinforces again and again is that the man must be the prize that women want to chase. This is simple in theory but takes a lot of deprogramming to understand. Over the past 30-40 years, all of our media has portrayed the beautiful woman as the prize that guys must fight to get. As it turns out, women don't typically care for these men (there is no challenge), and consequently there is little to no attraction for a guy who prizes the girl. So in order to really get good at your inner game, start by seeing yourself as a prize.

Imagine you were the hottest and richest guy on the planet, and you could have any girl you chose. Imagine your interactions with any woman you met -- whatever she said, whatever she did, you would chuckle and be amused at her attempts to sleep with you. This sort of maneuver drives women crazy and is the opposite of what 99% of guys out there do. So if she blows you out of the water, laugh and say "that's so cute!" The key is, of course, to believe it, but fortunately you can fake it until you make it.

Looking back, this is a mistake I made with all my previous girlfriends who lost attraction for me. I felt they were the hot prize that I had "won" by being nice or whatever. From now on, I'm the hottie that every girl wants, and I'll be nice and let her have a chance to talk to me.

This is the foundation for all seduction schools, although Swinggcat is really the one who formalizes it.

Alright, enough theory for now, I'm heading back to my alma mater this Friday so I'm hoping to post some FRs or LRs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home