Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, May 26, 2006

FR: San Francisco, Marina District, Friday Night

So I'm in San Francisco this weekend rolling with Mango and Positive. We head out to the Marina District around 9:30 and warm up on the street with three "hello, where is Bar None?" openers for warm up. We head into Bar None with smiles on our faces. We are charmed and dangerous.

I'm the visitor this weekend so the first set is mine. We spot a cute 2-set at the bar and I run my opener:

Me: Hey guys, does this necklace make me look gay?
Girls: blah blah blah
Me: kino, banter, story, more kino, more banter

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this set but it's going incredibly well -- they are laughing and smiling and having fun, and my target is having a great time. After a few minutes I eject and open more sets with the same routine. I'm definitely in state at this point and want to continue rolling. After ejecting from another 2-set and watching Mango working a 5-set of blondes all by himself (Positive went in to wing), I re-engage my starting set with more kino and banter. (note: kino+banter = money) I get a solid reception still and continue to play around, but I'm unable to isolate my target so I just keep going back to them as my home base set. I steal a picture of my new 3-set and enjoy the victory of my first successful set of the night. As I eject from the set again, Mango spots a 2-set of AFCs walk into my set, riding my wake of BT I created with the girls. Dammit! Lesson learned.

Later that night after working a few more sets, I return to my target (HB8) when she isolated. We instantly kino and I bring her close, telling her I have to get going but she should join us at the Matrix later that night. I run the basic hand test (squeeze her hand) and she responds positively by squeezing back. I'm about 2 inches away from her and I should have said "kiss me" or just gone in for the kiss myself, but it's too late now. I had 0 rapport with her but since she was slightly boozed, it didn't matter.

We head to the Matrix and meet up with probably ten PUAs running game at this tough stomping grounds. To top it off, RSD is running a boot camp tonight with jlaix at the helm. The competition is fierce, but unfortunately I can't remember what sets I opened this night if any. It's OK -- I'm fighting off a cold today and I'm a bit terrified by the environment. I am still happy from the 2-set earlier in the night.

Take-aways from the night:
1) Enter the venue with a smile ALWAYS.
2) Isolate your target!
3) If you leave a set with high BT, you have left yourself wide open for others to swoop in.
4) Run the hand test to guarantee attraction.

Always be playful and have fun -- that's what makes for a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home