Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, May 29, 2006

FR: Day Game Revelation in San Francisco

It's Monday, May 29 and I'm in Union Square with Mango and Positive. We enter the square and spot a few Art of Rapport instructors who are already targeting the unsuspecting ladies. The competition is fierce, but there's plenty to go around. The world is your oyster!

Mango spots a cute brunette sitting by herself and sends me in.

Mango: 3...2....1..... GO!
VW: No no I can't... OK I can. What's my opener?
Mango: Go indirect. Ask where the ATM is and sit down.
VW: OK

I head into the set and approach from an angle, slide my hand out and say, "Excuse me, do you know where the nearest ATM is?" I sit down next to her (not close enough, but close)

HB7: blah blah blah
VW: Awesome, you're so hired as my personal tour guide. I'm going to buy you a GPS, get you some maps, and you're going to show me around the city. Then tonight you'll take me out to the Marina District in a nice stretched black limo--one of those traditional limos, not one of those fancy Humvee limos.
HB7 laughs her ass off.
VW kinos, banters a bit.
VW: So what brings you out here?
HB7: blah blah blah
.... wide rapport .....
HB7: oh you know everything about me.
VW: I bet I can learn more about you than most of your friends.
HB7: OK tell me how. I'm a therapist so I'm really intrigued.
VW: Do you have a good imagination?
HB7: Yes
VW: Do you think you are a creative person?
HB7: Yes!
VW: Can you visualize imagery in your head well?
HB7: Yes! (thanks to Mango for the yes-ladder)
VW cubes HB7 for the next 30 minutes.

After deep rapport, we go back up to superficial and wide rapport, and then back deep a bit. I e-mail-close (didn't think enough to get her phone) and eject a few minutes later.

I'm super excited about this set because it was a turning point for me. I knew intellectually that day game is where it's at, but I had never gone far enough into any set to prove it to myself. After an hour in set with this girl, I finally assured myself internally (and not just intellectually) that day game is where you will meet your MLTRs. Night game is fun for sharpening your skill set, but if you are trying to build your harem, it's best to do so during the day.

Furthermore, it's easier to day game as the bitch shield is down and the hottest girls come out during the day.

Now to find the best day game spots in Seattle...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful set! When we saw you sitting on the grass with that cutie, M and I were like, yeah, our boy is now a Jedi. Daygame is so easy and so powerful that I almost feel like it's an unfair advantage! :)

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Van Wilder said…

    Hell yeah Positive! I'm psyching myself up for daygame this weekend. Once you train my friend we're going to own this town. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home