Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Massive State

Today was my first time in what Mango refers to as "massive state." Tarzan and I leave the gym around 7 and hit the Kirkland waterfront. It's not as target-rich as, say, Pickup Square in San Francisco, but it'll have to do.

I start warming up on the street, instructing Tarzan how to warm up on the street asking for ATMs. Our first set is a 2-set of Paris Hilton clones, so I run on about needing the ATM, then they say it's a mile up the road, I say I'm from Australia and I don't know what a mile is, they confront me on my lack of accent, I say I went "to university" here and lost my accent, they bite, I bust on them (you guys are such dorks!). These are "Kirkland girls," i.e. trust-fund babies who have nothing better to do than tan all day and dress up. Not the type for my harem, but they serve their purpose of demonstrating warm-up sets on the street.

We hit the coffee shop and I instantly notice an AI from a 3-set sitting at the coffee bar. I tell Tarzan I just got AI'd and he laughs, joking how I perceive everything to be an AI nowadays. I'm not kidding: the target wants me to open her up. We're in line and she comes over to me, stands right besides me, looks around the menu as if she's interested, then walks away. Tarzan says dude that was such an AI! In hindsight I should have tried a new line I came up with about three seconds after she walked away: "step away mam, I'm this guy's bodyguard and you look dangerous" (with a smile). Takeaway: use this next time I'm out with Tarzan and a girl walks right next to me and wants me to open her. (for the record, HB7)

We stroll down to the waterfront and are confronted primarily with older couples. I open a few sets for more warmup and spot a direct game-worthy target, but Tarzan freezes and refuses to open her. He gets a phone call when I spot an HB9 at the water fountain that I've seen in my abs class at my gym. I see two kids around her playing with her so I'm praying she's a nanny, but I open anyway: "excuse me, are those two bothering you?" I remind her who I am and banter with her a bit, we run a few interview questions, she's from Ukraine and has amazing blue eyes and probably a 36D cup, she IOIs that I have pretty eyes too, asks where I'm from, blah blah blah. I talk about Capoeira and how I'm starting into it soon and she wants to join. I ask for her e-mail and she gives me her phone number as well.

OK, so I've never #closed an HB9 in Seattle, but at the same time this is a single mother. Tom Leykis warns of single moms, but I'm still majorly attracted to her and her accent is to die for, so I'll just see where this goes. I've wanted this girl for months in the abs class but before I was a PUA, I was too afraid to talk to her. Now I've talked with her, she has responded to banter well, she likes my sense of humor and my eyes, and she definitely wants to fuck. (affirmation: all girls want to have sex; almost all girls want to have sex with me!)

The major point of this thread boils back to the AIs, though. I was walking back to Tarzan's place and a running lone wolf smiled at me and said hello; usually I had to be the one to say hello. The girl in the coffee shop AI'd me as I walked in. HB-Ukrainian on the beach was IOI'ing me... at work I'm getting AIs. In day game at the mall I'm getting AIs... for a while I thought this was all imagined, but I never saw these before ever. I firmly believe these are indeed AIs and I open up any time I get them now... or I should. That will be my rule.

What is causing this? I asked Positive and Mango since it's starting to freak me out a bit, to be honest. They claim that my newfound confidence is causing a disturbance in the force and all the HBs want to talk to me. They want to sit in that shade of my alpha male-ness. They want to have sex with me. :P This isn't perceived: women can sense confidence and want to be around it. I almost feel I don't have to do any work anymore!

This is all amazing. I've never felt so confident as I have in the past two weeks, and it's only going to get better. I would highly advise my readers to do daily affirmations to remind themselves who they are and what they are capable of. As corny as they sound, they work for me, and they are also related to the foundation of cognitive behavior therapy, which is proven to be effective in around 70% of cases. My affirmations are, for now:

1) I'm going to have an awesome day!
2) I am a pickup artist!
3) Almost all women want to have sex with me!
4) I am comfortable in my own skin.

These are all positive, present affirmations. Whether NLP or CBT or whatever is correct, it does indeed change my own beliefs. When I see a girl AI me, I now think "of course she's giving me AIs---she wants to have sex with me!" The only reason I say "almost" all women want to have sex with me, by the way, is because I don't want to hurt my logical unit in my brain by giving it a statement and then finding a counterexample. If "almost" all women want to have sex with me, I'm set.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great post. The self confidence bit is 101% spot on. If you're feeling like THE MAN, women will smell it on you, and they will be subconsciously drawn to it. They won't even know it.

    But you still gotta work it. Nothing worse than being let down after you're anticipating great things. Imagine seeing a gorgeous pair of legs, svelte hips, bountiful busts, long lustrous hair, and... a face like Freddy Krueger?! What a letdown... Same thing goes for girls.

    Work it baby! You know you got it.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger M said…

    Awesome post! You my friend are wielding the most powerful of all attraction weapons, confidence.

    Keep up the great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home