Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, June 05, 2006

This Weekend: Rapport

This weekend I'm going back into the game. I have the right foundation now and the right toolset, so now I need to build on it. When I'm in state, I'm pretty good with banter, so I am going to practice working on rapport.

I've got the cube figured out, so this weekend I will be working on my deep rapport story along with other rapport stories. I'm going to practice delivering them to myself in the mirror, so I have the perfect delivery (tonality, tempo, pauses). I'm going to practice fun rapport games (fascination game, roleplaying game, etc. credit Mango), and then I'm going into the field to test them out.

Second task of the week: find a good day2 location and start setting up day2s. Game on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home