Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Routine Change

Alright, I've tweaked my daily routine a bit to provide myself some more energy (thanks to Style and Mystery), and I've also worked with Tarzan to provide an incentive to get our momentum going again (this game is all about momentum). The bet? You lose $10 for every set you don't open when you should open. Now if the girl is clearly unattractive to you or there is some legitimate reason for not opening, it's OK. But if you simply chicken out, you've just lost $10. We're actually going to collect our money each Monday morning and donate it to charity.

I came back from Capoeira on Monday night, dripping in sweat and disgusting, and stopped by the local QFC at U. Village. There were sets everywhere! Then I switched to the Barnes & Noble and found lots of cuties there too -- and at 10:45 PM! I'm hoping to run direct game on some girls as I'm still stinky and sweaty from Capoeira.

I'm not going to give up--I'm going to fight the inertia and push myself into orbit again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home