Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Rhinplasty: Day 1

The majority of the pain has passed now and I am simply cleaning my bandages. I've queued up the first two seasons of Chappelle's Show on my DVD player so I've got plenty of entertainment. I only hope this was a worthwhile investment. $8,000 is a hell of a lot of money for making my nose nicer, but if it works well enough then it's worth my time. The real key to rhinoplasty is not to suddenly make women more attractive, but to boost your own self-image. You have to understand that America is a cosmetic society, so if you want to play the game, you've gotta play by the rules. The greatest rule is to have highest confidence in yourself, but unfortunately the best way to have such high confidence is to feel great about your appearance as well as your own abilities.

I entered the game knowing I was pretty confident with myself and friends, but I've always felt completely worthless around women. When I have a girlfriend I'm usually on top of the world, but whenever I go for a few months (or years) without a lady friend, I start losing my confidence again.

This is all good though: the recent near-successes I've had give me confidence that I will have the guts to call myself a pickup artist by the end of 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home