Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Saturday, December 31, 2005

As Good As It Gets

The hot young secretary at the publishing agency is shaking in her boots as Melvin (Jack Nicholson) is in her presence. She loves the idea of a man who knows women's minds and hearts. This reminds me that women (and men) are really like computers running code and, as such, can both be cracked. I suppose the optimal way to get a woman to really like you a lot is to figure out this code and put her into such a state. I think this is where NLP and Speed Seduction might actually be useful.

The best line of the movie comes immediately after Melvin talks with this girl:
HB: How do you write women so well?
Melvin: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Pure hilarity.

Anyway, my course is clear: study women and understand them well. Then once I crack the code, I can become a master seducer and score with any woman I want. One less chump going around and whole lot more satisfied women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home