Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Saturday, December 17, 2005

Collections

I've been monitoring my growing collection of pickup material, and it's starting to get scary. Over a half dozen books on pickup, seduction, persuasion, and then dozens of eBooks on the subjects by some of the best pickup artists in the world (Ross Jeffries, David DeAngelo, Mystery). Let's also not forget the thousands of pages of postings online.

I have a feeling I'm going to put all of this into a vault some day and hand it to my future sons (or at least teach them the ways of the force). Why wasn't any of this material taught to us in high school? I would be so much further ahead in the world of dating had I known this all earlier. Then again, I got pretty far as an AFC because I had nothing (read: no one) holding me back geographically. Perhaps this is the exact perfect timing for VW to become one of the best pickup artists in Seattle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home