Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sarging Sucks

It really does suck to sarge sometimes. All I really wanted was an awesome girl who is on the same page with me and enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers; someone you can wake up next to in the morning and say "thank God I found this awesome girl." But no, it doesn't turn out that way for ol' Van Wilder. Rather, I find myself sarging girls with half my IQ and little more going for them than their temporarily attractive figures.

What sucks even more is all of my friends here have girlfriends and boyfriends, so I'm essentially alone in the world of dating. I know this will all get better, especially once I start sarging in the University District out here, but right now it blows. I'm going to have to do a lot of reading and for the new VW, but I suppose that's the cost of finding myself and getting laid. I just wish I were a natural and never had to think about this shit.

The greatest peril I see, however, is what will become of me once I discover how I can get laid relatively easily. My father is a natural, and he cheated on my mother. If I were married some day and were still an AFC, I would never even imagine cheating on my wife. However, if I were a PUA and married some day, and perhaps my wife refused to blow me or lay me, I fear I might see that cute babysitter next door and seduce her. That's right folks, I fear becoming my father. I tried for all of my dating life thus far (all six years of it or so) to be the nice guy who would treat women so well and make myself into the perfect boyfriend. You know what? That doesn't work. It's bullshit--all of it. Girls may say they want a nice boyfriend, but they really want an aggressive alpha who will fuck the hell out of them without asking for permission.

Fortunately, right now, all I have to worry about is curing my one-itis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home