Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, December 05, 2005

Young European Women Have Great Asses

My roommate (HB-8) brings over her friend, a Polish HB-7 with the body of an HB-9. They try to get my attention, but as a non-AFC I don't fall for it. My roommate even jokes that I'm not paying attention to them. I throw out a few jokes but keep quiet overall: cat string theory works well. One thing I'm learning is to act upon a line I saw John Travolta say in Be Cool: someone asks him what did he say to this person, and he says "as little as I have to." Naturally I speak a lot, or at least I used to speak a lot to get attention. However, the older I get, and the better I get at the game, the less I want to blab as much as I once did. Perhaps this means I am getting more confident?

As per my title, let's get back to my post here. So I wake up from a nap and check out my roommate's bed: she's doing a photo shoot with the Polish HB, aged 19 years, who is wearing nothing but a cloth and a thong. My roommate asks me to strip to my underwear and get on the bed next to her for a photo shoot, so I oblige (why not?). After a few minutes she leaves and turns the lights off, so I'm alone with this girl. I think she's a bit nervous so I order her to get onto her stomach (remember: be the alpha male). I start into a long massage of her, rubbing her all the way from her neck down to her feet and back, concentrating (of course) on her ass. Damn those young Europeans have such nice and petite bodies.

Unfortunately I had bad breath (wasn't planning on this) so I felt insecure about kissing her, plus I wasn't sure what IOIs to look for. I was getting awfully close to her, even to the point of lying on her back directly, fully erect of course. She even asked "are you horny? Is that the word?" I think at this point I had lost the alpha male edge, but I kept going at it. Then she massaged me and I tickled her. So, I resorted to AFC behavior since I was uncomfortable with my roommate in the next room, but I had a great time.

One lesson I learned is that sarging internationally early on is difficult. Jokes don't work as well and routines are almost worthless (except cocky/funny and kino). Anything that requires a strong understanding of the English language is tough on those who don't speak it fluently.

The main lesson to learn: be the alpha male. Order a girl to get on her stomach. Don't have any sign of hesitation, and keep pushing as long as she doesn't refuse you. Remember Style's words: the girl chooses you, but you give her the sales pitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home