Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, November 25, 2005

Apologies

I would like to submit an apology for my former post. I won't delete it, but it's a reminder of how much work is needed before I can ascend to the rank of PUA. It's not necessarily the catalyst that I want; it's the idea of getting a girl I really want that I crave. The catalyst herself is merely a constant reminder of what I need to do to get to where I want. This will all ultimately result in a better me, but I really just want instant gratification. I'm still angry that I can't be a natural, but that's the way the cards unfolded.

There's only one solution, then:

Study. Practice. Study. Practice.

Forget all other personal endeavors except for the game. Play the game like your life depends on it. Let the game consume you. Study other players and be the best player you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home