Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Friday, November 11, 2005

Fundamental Theorem of Seduction

Again, Style has recognized something that I've long considered but avoided contemplating. I find it to be a fundamental theorem of seduction:

In order to sexually seduce a girl, you must be willing to lose her.

A typical AFC characteristic is not pursuing a girl because "I don't want to ruin our friendship" or something along those lines. These are good points in many situations, but often it just means he's scared of rejection. I have a good friend here that I'm keeping as a non-target (my catalyst for becoming a PUA and making my life better, actually), so I'm hoping I never have to come across the choice of seducing her or staying friends. My fear is--and I've already backed this up countless times with other female friends--that the better I get at seduction, the higher the chance that she will be attracted to me. Nothing increases your perceived value more than attraction from other women. We'll have to see.

Off to NYC tonight. I'll have a post mortem in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home