Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Varium et Mutabile

I'm pissed off. My pivot cancels on me due to time constraints, and then my wingman is late at a meeting, forcing me to stay in. I was quite excited to sarge tonight, but at least I get the chance to enjoy some more of the book. Ominous quote from Style:
But the truth was that, despite all my rationalizations, I still felt embarassed by what I was doing and the degree to which I was letting [the game] consume my life.
Does it really get that bad? We shall see.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Dreamspinner said…

    It almost seems like you see women as prizes to be won rather than individuals...there are women who view themselves this way too so you will probably find some to connect with.
    I'm bookmarking your blog because I'd like to see how your plan works out.

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Van Wilder said…

    Thank you dreamspinner. Might I ask how you found my blog? I have not published it yet.

    I used to treat any woman I dated like she was a queen, and it never worked out. It was as if treating them well just turned them off more. Once I started training as a PUA, women started looking at me differently when I talk to them in bars, bookshops, etc. For instance, when I was sarging with Indy a few weeks ago and initiated very alpha male characteristics with a brunette-8, she was very receptive to my kino and flirtations.

    I figure it's making their lives better because women want to be seduced (one of the first rules in the Art of Seduction), just as much as men want to be seduced. It also makes my life better since I can provide a better dating experience for them, compared with all the damn AFCs I see ALL over the place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home