Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, November 17, 2005

Paternal Motivation

My life is getting so much better, and it's all happening over the past few months. My mom died many years ago, which was a reason I went down the rabbit hole and became an AFC, but now I have a new mother! One of my coworkers' moms "adopted" me into her family, so now I have someone I can call anytime, ask questions, ask advice, and help validate myself. It's so amazing! I feel great knowing she's out there, even though I've never met her. We've talked on the phone a lot and I totally love her. Is that possible? If only her daughter--my new sister--wasn't an HB 9.5! Grrrr.

I've got even cooler news: my father figure at work knows about the community! He has even met Ross Jeffries. Can you believe it? Life is so fucking great right now. I'm going to go out and tap a HB-9, Polish au pair, aged 19 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home