Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, November 13, 2005

Street Sarging

I met up with the fine gentlemen in the Seattle Lair tonight. Kjell introduced me to the direct approach, including immediate kino and qualification of the female. I've tried the direct approach before, field-tested in the university area in a party with an immediate "hello, you wanna talk or you wanna dance?" approach. Kjell's approach entails walking up to the girl, turning her towards you if necessary, scanning her up and down, and saying "hi, my name is X, I'd like to get to know you better."

Kjell was clearly the top PUA in the group, although Jesse has some talent but has been out of the game for a while. Lou did a great job as well, and hell he's been on TV with Style! Kjell noticed I've got some skills, but he thinks I've got something holding me back from closing my deals.

This is what I love about the game: people in the lair are entirely focused on supporting their fellow members. They don't focus on any particular girl unless they get into a serious relationship, so when they're out there playing, they're trying to help each other out and give each other tips. More than strategy, they're interested in the players themselves--what their stories are, what their experience is, etc.

I feel like I'm in a fraternity! Sarging with these guys should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home