Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, November 14, 2005

Attraction is Not a Choice

I'm so glad for my catalyst. If she hadn't rejected me claiming there was no chemistry, I never would have entered the community. After years of repeated bad experience with women and complete terror in my part approaching them, I needed something to get me off my ass to figure out what's wrong with me. (like Style, I have something inside me that's missing, and I'm hoping to fill that void with women and inner gaming)

One important thing I learned after my catalyst's rejection was from my main wingman here. I said "She said there was no chemistry? You know what, that's bullshit. That means I failed to make the chemistry." He agreed with me. After repeated study of Ross Jeffries, Mystery, and others, it's clear that I am correct. This explains how so many hot women can be going out with these disgusting buckets of lard: because, somehow, the buckets of lard make the chemistry.

No more. I'm on the PUA challenge and I want to be one of the best PUAs out here. Like Style, I'm going to read up on numerous methods, including Mystery, Badboy, Juggler, and the father of it all, Ross Jeffries. I want to finish the book first, though, because Style seems so much like me that I want to see what happens to him first. If only the book weren't so great! I find myself savoring its flavor, reading it only a few chapters each night to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home