Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, November 28, 2005

Feeling Even Happier

I have to admit that I still am lonely and looking for some love, but I am glad to keep reading the game and understanding the theories behind everything. I am stuck out of the country right now, missing my connecting flight by only a few minutes, but at least I now have the chance to read more of The Game. What I continue to learn is that all of this gaming is not the silver bullet I am missing in my life, but it will help me find that silver bullet. Style eventually reaches a point where he doesn't even try gaming anymore with his Project Hollywood, and he finds that simply living this great lifestyle is what brings the women to him. That is what I want: to live a better life, and let the enthusiasm of this great life bring the women to me.

I think another more serious internal problem is that somehow I programmed myself to think I don't deserve this great life, and I don't deserve all the great things that I should. I am hoping to charge Steve P. with a hypnosis session to remove this misprogramming.

What if therapy is worthless and we're all just trying to be accepted, and the GAME is the key to happiness? I will find out soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home