Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, December 05, 2005

PUA or LTR?

I've been thinking about the HB-7 and what I did wrong. I believe that routines don't work on internationals who don't speak English very well, so I think I should use that to my advantage. Rather than relying on witty banter, perhaps I should rely on kino and slapstick humor. Little tricks like making coins disappear or showing her photos and using basic hand gestures to convey emotion, building value by her seeing the pictures in it. I shall have to remember this.

Although I'm still thrilled after having massaged the HB in her thong last night, my one-itis is again creeping up on me. I've never had it this bad, and that includes all my previous girlfriends. How could it get so bad? I think because, after having spent some time with her outside of the relationship context, this girl floored me by our commonalities. Style wrote that scientists studying pheremones found that attraction is formed between two people who have things in common. This is why all of my previous relationships had failed so miserably: I had nothing in common with most of them, even my first.

A part of me is angry because I truly do think there is potential there, but another part of me is happy that I'm not in an LTR right now because I truly do need to study pickup and become good at it. In each of my previous relationships, I always felt nervous because I was so happy to find a cool attractive girl that I feared losing her. I never thought I could get another one! And if I did not go down the path of PUA and become confident in my abilities to select the women I want, this trend would repeat itself forever. Knowing that I can go out tonight and most likely get laid is an incredibly powerful weapon to use against a woman in an LTR, for if she is in the monogamous mindset, she will not want any other woman taking her man. Jealousy, as Style also mentions, will make a woman attracted to you.

I ask myself this question: would I rather somehow magically get my one-itis girl, or would I prefer to have to undergo the countless hours of studying and practicing that are required to become a PUA? My heart (and the AFC inside) wants to get the girl, but my brain wants to build the confidence of pickup as well as the mentality that I am an awesome guy with an awesome job who has an awesome life.

In truth, of course, it is possible to have both. Remember Style quoting Mystery, who said that any single woman (and even married women, too) is always on the lookout for a partner who can improve her lifestyle and better provide for and protect her offspring. I find this true, as so many women will easily cheat on their boyfriends to have a night of passion and romance with some great man. They don't do it to be evil, but they want excitement and adventure that the man can provide. So even if my one-itis is entrenched in an LTR six months from now, and I can demonstrate to her that I am a very desirable guy with such an awesome life style, she should internally feel the urge to jump ship.

I'm not going to count on it, but my instincts are telling me this all happened for a reason. Her having an LTR is fueling my pickup studies, and even if I never get her (assuming I want her), I'll be such a better man for having done the training. The goal here is to make my life awesome and make people want to have my life. Pickup will facilitate all of this, just like it did for Style. Ultimately, I truly believe that a choice will come to me whether I want to have her back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home