Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, December 05, 2005

Next Book

Since I've finished the game, I want to stay away from hardcore seduction briefly and focus on overall human strategies for getting people to like me more, both as friends and romantically. A friend of mine recommended I read Get Anyone To Do Anything, and I started it tonight. I like the information they give in the book, but even though I'm only 15 pages into it, a lot of the strategies of pickup are listed here in higher level descriptions. I'm even penciling equivalents from the ASF world into the book as I discover them.

For instance, one strategy says:
We find others more attractive at those times when we feel less confident about ourselves. Approaching her when she feels self-conscious will make you appear more attractive.
The book recommends that you are at an advantage when you know she is feeling less attractive; PUAs force women to feel less attractive when they neg hit them! Hell I should start neg hitting every girl I meet.

One additional strategy I didn't think about was gazing into her eyes. From now on, I am going to stare directly into each girl's eyes, not in a scary stalker way, but simply holding eye contact throughout a conversation and without looking away. I found myself doing this recently with one girl who had amazing blue eyes. I don't know if she was attracted to me, but staring at those blue eyes melted me. I know I have great eyes, too, so I am going to exploit this. I think I'll try this on the Polish girl again when I see her, since spoken communication is futile right now.

ONWARD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home