Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

2006

2006 is going to be the year when VW gets REALLY laid. Physical goals for the New Year:
  • Fixed jaw (my temporomandibular joint gives me a malocclusion that makes me look like I have a collapsed chin) -- this will be corrected with an orthotic in neuromuscular dentistry
  • Enhanced nose through rhinoplasty in early January (my current nose is OK but the simulations of my new nose were much more natural-looking)
  • Fantastic body through regular swimming and weightlifting
  • Better skin through facial lotions
More important, though, are my pickup goals for 2006:
  • Lay 4-6 women by May 1, 2006.
  • Have 2-3 girls in the pipe, MLTRs if possible (why not?)
  • Be totally confident around both women and men (lead the men and the women will follow)
  • Deprogram bad learned traits through NLP.
  • Be more attractive overall and exude this attraction.
  • Train myself to be in state most of the time (51% or above would be great)
  • Keep track of my numbers and seriously play THE GAME.
  • Cure my one-itis.
I think these are reasonable, especially now that I've dropped all of my other projects. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home