Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, December 12, 2005

The Game is MENTAL

One of the most important elements of reprogramming is to remember that the game is entirely mental. You can be the most attractive guy on the planet but at the same time have a horrible fear of women internalized into your brain. Conversely, you can be the most hideous SOB to ever walk the earth, but with the right words, you can crack any woman's code. I know I'm an average looking guy but I have this rebounding fear of women, life, and myself.

One thing I am finding common is that I am, in fact, rebounding a lot. I will do really well for one or two nights, but then I slip back into this depressed state where I can't accept the fact that I am making progress. I just keep telling myself that 2006 will be my year, and I must stay the course. Besides, why get so upset over this one girl if all of this amazingly awesome stuff that's coming my way is a result? To top it off, it's not like she's married--she just has a boyfriend! Another lesson you must remember is that all girls are single until they are married. End of story.

Ross Jeffries claims a Voltaire quote, "Give me ten minutes to talk away my ugly face and I will bed the Queen of France." The key point is that all you need to win a woman's heart is your mouth! This is such an amazing yet simple thing to remember, but I am hoping I can capitalize on it. Remember: the woman is like a computer that runs processes, and all you need to do is induce those processes and you're golden!

I am so happy to know that within a few months I should have the ability to seduce most of the women I target, and I may even have 2-3 regular girlfriends or fuck buddies. If that doesn't get me past the one-itis, I don't know what will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home