Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, December 15, 2005

Light Reading

I'm going away from the holidays so as a PUA in training, I decided to bring along some "light" reading for the trip:

I'm bringing along a notebook to keep track of all these factoids I'm picking up along the way. I'm hoping to have a full workbook of study with reminders, cheat notes, practice routines, etc., that I can quickly reference and some day pass to my own son.

A part of me is really excited for 2006 because I know it will make me a much more confident and happier man. Like Style said, I feel my involvement with women is my most fundamental failure: I love women, I love sex, but I never figured out how to get it. Even when I did find girls I liked a lot, I always managed to throw out some sort of self-defense mechanism (i.e. acting crazy around them to scare them away). Unfortunately, the other part of me wanting instant gratification is whining that I have to go through all this training to get there. Almost every other aspect of my life is completely awesome except for that one area: women.

Thank God I've got the community to help me figure it out. Let's see how well I do by May 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home