Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Time Sarging in the Caribbean

VW is heading to the Caribbean for Christmas with his family. This should be a good time to get in some real sarging on my own with a really nice fat target-rich environment. I'm just sure there are going to be hundreds of girls bored with their families who are seeking an escape.

The holidays can be a very lonely time for many people, and I understand why the suicide rate can get so high. People are seeing couples everywhere celebrating the holidays and as you get older, it hurts to celebrate these alone. I can't remember having a full Christmas with a girlfriend, as I remember breaking up with an old girlfriend right around that time of the year, and all other girlfriends only lasted a maximum of six months.

In other news, I slept in my roommate's bed the other night, not due to some sexual activity, but because I fell asleep while giving her a massage. She's taken, but it felt quite nice to sleep with another warm human next to you. Seattle is a cold and rainy place in the winter, and the sorrows of singlehood make it so much worse. Why is it such a pain to be single nowadays? In college it seemed few people were in long-term relationships, but now it seems if you're not, you're not in "the club."

Oh well, my goals are still aligned: get my score to six by May 1. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home