Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rhinplasty: Day 0

My surgery was completed around twelve hours ago as of this writing. I feel incredibly drowsy and my eyes are blood shot, but other than the bruising, the bleeding, and the pain, I feel great. I can't wait to see how my new nose looks in a week! This is the second step of improving my physical appearance in 2006 (the first being the orthotic for fixing my bad bite and TMD). I've got ongoing weightlifting through 2007, and I'm also looking to get braces this year as well to fix my teeth. And I've got a dermatologist appointment to learn to make my skin smooth and clean.

I'll let you know how the rhinoplasty goes. I'm very optimistic right now, and anything to improve my outer game is a great bonus. As always, inner game is the most important element of pickup, but I'm dividing and conquering so we'll see where this leads.

My real study of pickup and practice starts in just under a month. 2006 should be a great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home