Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Saturday, December 31, 2005

Stay the Course

The Tarot cards that threw me down this path of destruction in November told me to stay the course, continue working on my abilities as a seducer, that I should forget the problems of the past and the skeletons in my closet, that my father figure knows I have the talent for greatness in me and ignores my own problems, and that I would have a reunion with a former interest. Some of this has come true except for the reunion with the former interest, which I assume is the source of my one-itis. The cards did tell me to stay the course and keep doing what I'm doing, with the hope that I will some day be rewarded.

Right now I'm going to continue working on improving my own life and loving life even more. I do love life and existence, but I am plagued by some terrible pain that I cannot explain. It manifests itself in my head as this horrible pressure on the front of my skull. Unfortunately the orthotic I am using to treat my TMD is not fixing this problem yet so I am hoping they can adjust it or somehow figure a way to get it working. Perhaps they could just reimburse me if it doesn't work?

I'm continuing down my path of PUA and will start sarging full time later in January. I'm getting my nosejob on Jan 3 to give myself a more natural looking nose, I should be negotiating the purchase of a new Corvette in late January too, and I will continue working out regularly. The most important upgrade, however, will be my mental workouts. Sarging, studying women, and practicing regularly will boost my confidence around the female sex, but inner gaming is my primary concern of all. Style mentioned that being truly happy about life and yourself is the most attractive feature a man have, and that is what I am hoping to achieve. A wingman's buddy is going to San Diego to see Steve P later in February, and my wingman here in Seattle is going with me to a self-hypnosis expert in the state of Washington. We are going to see how we can learn the secrets of self-hypnosis to cure problems we have. For instance, I know one of my major problems is pent-up anger that I can't seem to permanently vent. Perhaps with hypnosis I can learn to vent this?

I know the first few months of 2006 will be rough as I am getting started into gaming, but I know it will all turn out well. VW will live up to calling as a PUA and the world will seem a lot nicer as a result. I will be able to get any woman I want and never lose a high quality girl again due to my own AFCness.

Increasing my perceived value is going to be one of my primary concerns. I noticed a week ago when hanging out with old friends how much more my female friends like me when they see me hitting on other girls right in front of them. They saw that me going into a 3-set of women without a care in the world was an incredibly attractive quality, and they gave me kisses as a result. It's amazing how well this works and I hope to keep this train going.

Only you few blog followers know that all of this is being done in an attempt to win back my one-itis, and have her pursuing me like I was the most attractive guy around. I want to arrive to the day where she is almost begging me to be her boyfriend, and on that day I want to decide whether she is worth it. I know this sounds sadistic but it's really not: this girl had some serious potential once she grew up a few years mentally.

Either way, of course, I win out. It's not like people are getting married here, and there's a long way to go before VW settles down with any woman. Unfortunately I am pained by a perpetual paradox: emotionally I want one really great girlfriend who really loves me and I love her, but it seems the only way to obtain that is to sleep with lots of women and increase my perceived value and self-confidence. I've got such a long ways to go but thankfully I know I'm not alone in this journey. I've always got Style's The Game to remind me that others in my class of men have also walked this path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home