Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Power

My father and my cousin are both womanizers (well, my dad was, but he's old and married now). For the longest time I didn't want to be like them because they both cheated on their wives, but unfortunately I was so anti-womanizing that I ended up on the furthest other side of the spectrum, the low AFC. While I was a great guy as an AFC (I still am a great guy), most girls are genetically bound against AFCs, so I had essentially screwed myself in honor of some ancient code of chivalry that probably never existed. This is why my blog is called Chivalry Lost: because I am cleansing myself of these horrible traits.

Back to my dad and his cousin: I've realized that using the technologies of this game, most notably the powers of self-hypnosis, I can become more powerful than either of them (they were naturals). My cousin is still incredibly good at his own game, but I think I could achieve even more. Me! My ex-girlfriends wouldn't even believe it.

I'm excited! This week I am reading more David DeAngelo. Sarging this weekend, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home