Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Year Resolutions

I'm not too much a fan of the New Year resolutions, primarily because I always forget them and never live up to them. This year I am writing them down and posting them to my bathroom mirror so I always see them. What are my resolutions? I want to continue to build a better body, I want to study the art of seduction and perfect my game over the next six months, but most of all, I just want to be happy. That seems to be my biggest problem: finding happiness. I thought I might find happiness in business-related projects, but I have not. I thought I would find happiness in women, but so far I continue to prove myself a failure (to my credit, I am trying). My great failure with my catalyst only reinforces this deficiency.

The biggest problem, of course, is finding happiness in myself! This is why I think inner gaming is going to be the most important aspect of the game I will learn this year. There is nothing more attractive than a completely confident man who is incredibly happy with himself, and my big problem is that I simply am not happy with myself, no matter where I go. I don't know where I will find happiness to cure this problem, but I know it is out there somewhere. Perhaps my lack of happiness is due directly to my poor abilities with women? If so, then sarging will be the best thing for me. I also know that I'm not particularly excellent at anything except maybe computers. Every other activity I have ever done was always temporary: I was never excellent at soccer, swimming, or playing the guitar. Why? I never put enough time into any of them because I have problems maintaining focus on anything. I think if I become really good at sarging and working out, that will be something I can be proud of, and once I am a master at the game, I can move onto bigger and better things.

I remember the taste of happiness, though, and it did have to do with sarging. When I was back at my college on a recruiting trip a few months ago, and I was on fire with women and everyone else too, I felt alive for the first time in years. I want to find a way to be like that all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home