Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, October 17, 2005

Update on the Conflict...

I just posted a couple of hours ago but this is a hot issue for me right now. I talked with my friend about his friend, the natural PUA, and his interest in my catalyst. Originally I had asked for the PUA to severe his connection with the girl as a personal favor, but then I thought about it more and realized there's nothing I can do about it, and it's quite frankly none of my business to interfere with them. If they want to hang out and she likes him a lot, well that's just something I'm going to have to deal with. It's unfortunate that this guy is only two hops away from me, and I swear to God I don't want to hear anything about their relationship as it forms, but it's something I've got to let happen.

It's interesting to note how close in proximity this occurs after the Tarot card reading. The cards specifically show that a reunion would occur soon between me and a former interest, and that the reunion was more of a relationship than a friendship. Then, the next day (literally) she meets this PUA and is, of course, in love with him. So how am I to take this omen? I was so excited to return home and see her, and the mere thought of hanging out with her in a platonic sense was making me smile. I suppose the reality that I still suffer from one-itis set in once news from their meeting arrived.

It hurts. (aside: playing Everybody Hurts by REM) We've been hanging out a lot more recently and have been having such a good time, and now she just walks right by me and goes for another guy. Sure, she's hot, she's smart, and she's a boatload of fun, but doesn't she have any interest in me? Even talking about this is total AFC-ness, so I'm going to shut up now and read some more material. Fuck it all, I'm going to become a real PUA. All I need to do is increase my perceived value and my life will become a thousand times better. Do that by hitting on women left and right, riding an awesome car, sculpting a great body, and making a lot of money. In short, make yourself the most confident mothafucka around.

ASF quote for the night:
But on the whole, as the point of seduction is to make the girls finally want to almost rape you, YOUR sexual desires should never even be a subject of discussion.
Thinking about it more, though, I feel this is a great situation. Her being my "catalyst," after all, was my motivation to start down the path of becoming a PUA, but recent interactions with her pushed me back towards my old AFC self and the "I'll just be me" mentality. Of course this means not reading much ASF material and practicing as much as I should, which was true. So now I'm heads down on the ASF site reading as much as I can before collapsing from sleepiness.

I've got a new goal: to read as much as I can on the subject, study women, and most importantly, practice constantly. If I can guarantee that I'll be sarging twice per week (during the weekdays) and then continue on weekends if I'm in town, I'll build my confidence levels to unbelievable levels. Then, after I've slept with a half dozen women in the wake, I'll see about my relationship with my catalyst. Let's be honest, here: if I can learn how to make my life a lot happier by seducing women, showing them a great time, and always being happy, then in the long run, this will help me redirect my attention towards the original target: the one that got away. And quite frankly, if we did have a more serious relationship, it wouldn't work too well anyway right now and she would get bored of me. But wait till she sees how much better I'll be doing once I'm in the University area.

Things I'm doing to improve my life drastically:
  • Kicking ass at work
  • Buying better clothes (not necessarily more expensive, but just better fitting for my body and look)
  • Working out regularly (5 times per week, lifting 4 of those)
  • Even more exercise once I'm in the University area: wake up at 8:15, run for 30 mins, do pushups and pullups to failure, and then make breakfast while showering and listening to the morning news.
  • Getting a really nice car in a few months (2001 Corvette, 6 speed, 350 hp, red/tan/tan, soft top)
  • Hardcore practicing PUA tactics, studing women, reading books like The Art of Seduction, The Game, and anything from the ASF sites.
  • Rhinoplasty: I'm going to get a nose job that, according to my friends, makes me look a lot more attractive (the nose is more natural and brings out my beautiful blue eyes). $8-10K price tag, but I can always make extra money on the side somehow.... I'll think of something.
Give me a few months of this and I'll be money. Keep following this blog, O interested AFCs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home