Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting Close to Escape Velocity!

I'm getting close to escaping one-itis with the catalyst. I hung out with her tonight and wasn't nervous, concerned if other guys were talking with her, or even trying to be flirtatious with her. I was just myself. It was great. And I got the smile/look/chat with numerous other ladies at the bar as well. It was amazing. This alpha male theory is right on the money. We even talked about it together! What an amazing girl.

Anyway, the real test for freedom of one-itis will be how I take meeting her boyfriend or whoever she is dating. I'm not sure who she is dating, but I have a feeling she is with someone. Once I meet him and don't care to see them kissing in front of me, then I know I will be free. Let's hope this day comes soon!

VW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home