Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 02, 2005

Do I need to lose all chivalry?

There is a part of me that doesn't want to abandon all the chivalry under which I was programmed. I don't want to become a nasty PUA, but is it the only way to get "the girl" that I still pine over? I suppose once I'm closer to a PUA, I'll find another girl that blows me away, but this one still makes me happy every time I talk to her. That's more important in the long run, of course, but why has she no interest in me?

I'll continue the bodybuilding. It's difficult to resist a PUA who has a finely sculpted body with a large bank account and ambition for a great life -- especially when girls are flocking towards him.

Maybe I'll just get rich and then I won't have to work for it anymore. Why do some of us have to struggle so hard to get something so simple as a solid relationship? It seems some people just fell into their own relationships and are as happy as clams. Despite all this talk of PUA and player training, I honestly still only want a long, fruitful relationship with one girl who makes me laugh and can dance with me. And she likes cooking for me, too. :-) There are three things guys like me search for in a girl: brains, fun, and looks. This girl has them all, and then some. Dammit, this girl really is dynamite.

Insert relevant Van Wilder quote:
"You've never doubted yourself in your entire life. This girl's got you messed up, man." --Hutch

Fuck it... remember the player training. I don't want to become a sleezy player, but if it will help me get a dynamite girl somewhere down the line, I'll do it. Whatever it takes -- and it has already shown to make my life a lot better! So this is for the best, really.

No worries. I've got muscles, money, a hot car, and new game all coming over the next few months. Saddle up, readers. I suppose my struggle will be with myself: can I get over one-itis? This skill is going to be like a rocket: it's going to take an incredible amount of energy to get off the ground, so to speak, but once you're off, you're golden.

I'm going to watch The Aviator tonight for reference as another role model. I don't care much for Leonardo, but he did a great job in that film. Why do people always compare me to Howard Hughes in The Aviator or Richard Branson from Virgin Atlantic/Galactic? Damn, the bar is set high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home