Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 09, 2005

More Basics

Remember the most important basics: the three second rule and the "just say hi" guideline (this is more of a guideline because you can alter it as appropriate). If you see a hot girl in a bar or at a party, or hell--even in a bookstore--and you notice that she sees you, you have a three second window to move over to her. It takes me between 1-2 seconds to decide if she's hot enough for me, so I have at most 2 seconds to decide whether to go over to her, which leads to the second rule: say hello. This sounds so ridiculously simple but works amazingly well. "Hi, I'm Van" or "Hello, my name is Van." They will naturally respond and shake your hand, and then it's up to you to say something exciting or interesting. (as an aside: do the confidence-building practice. Go to a mall and say hello to every girl you pass. Don't give a shit whether they respond or not, but just smile and say hi. You're not expecting to score any dates here, but it's a great way to build up the confidence to look at a hot girl and not freeze like a deer in the headlights).

Another important attribute that I'm trying to drill into your brain: be the alpha male. Read this story on ASF about alpha males. It looks like it was written by a 12 year-old by the content is right on the money. You want to get girls? You want to do well in life? You want everything to work in your favor? You need to become the alpha male, which essentially means you go for everything you want without asking for permission.

Here's a quote from the article:
Being the alpha male is all about attitude and projecting the image that you are fun to be with and the woman should want to be with you. Being the alpha male is self-perpetuating. The more you believe you are the alpha male, the more you become the alpha male.
This quote is 100% accurate. I'm still becoming an alpha, but I can tell you now: it works! Never apologize for what you say (unless it's in the work environment and you might get fired or something for suggesting a coworker is looking especially "bonable" that day). Never feel the need to defend your actions: just do it. It's really quite a rush! And the funny thing is, since most people are more submissive (beta) especially women, they will let you get away with it. Some women might put up a fight and think you're being a jerk, but I can guarantee you that there is no short list of women who would love to be taken back to their place by an alpha male and dominated that night. You can defile her all you want. (remember: her place--if you want to escape you need to have the ability to do so)

There are some cases in point I can bring up recently: I said some inappropriate jokes at a dinner gathering the other night, and the girl across the table from me thought I was being sexist. I shrugged my shoulders (this is money since it means you don't give a shit about what she said, another sign of confidence) and continued to talk about something else. I threw out other jokes that night and she was smiling at me like I had never seen her smile at me before -- it was like she couldn't help but be engrossed in my confidence. The same thing happened another night where I was being myself and throwing out some very sexual jokes. The tall blond in the group (who was probably 10 years my senior, but I'd still do her) was laughing her ass off and smiling at me, even though she's banging a friend of mine. He's cool so I won't be interfering with them, but she was definitely impressed.

Remember: Be the Alpha Male. Take charge, do what you want, and don't apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home