Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back to Studying

Alrighty, I've reached my limit and I need to get back to studying. I've successfully overcome the initial hesitation of approaching women or chatting up a random woman on the street. This has had an amazing effect on the rest of my life, actually, and I'm talking with all sorts of people now. I'm also noticing people smiling at me a lot more--it's like that confidence radiates from me.

But I've hit the wall: I can get a conversation started, but now I need to figure out how to demonstrate my value, build rapport, qualify the target (make her fight for it), and seal the deal. I'm heading down this path and I don't know where it will lead me.

If only the catalyst hadn't sparked this new interest. Then again, the catalyst has as a result made my life a lot better without even knowing it. I wonder if I will ever tell her? If only she weren't so dynamite it would be a lot easier to forget her positive traits and focus on her negative traits.

Enough talk: I'm off to the ASF site to read more! Also, when I'm offline I've started to read the Art of Seduction, which looks to be quite interesting. I've also ordered a copy of Get Anyone to Do Anything, recommended by a friend of mine who happens to be a natural player. This latter book has more to do with persuasion by itself, but this all fits into the PUA mentality. It's so incredibly amazing how these components all fit together!

I'll detail reports of these books once I get through them. Things are busy at work, and I'm exhausted from travel this weekend, so I haven't had time to do much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home