Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Monday, October 17, 2005

Conflict on the Home Front

Conflict has arisen on the home front. I returned from my weekend trip to bad news from a good friend and fellow RAFC: one of his natural PUA friends has taken an interest in my catalyst (they met last night at a party). Normally I would hope this wouldn't affect me, but it is because of those stupid damn Tarot cards! Ugg, it's bugging me.

One thing this teaches me is that there is a definite volatility of the spectrum on the road from AFC to PUA. An AFC becomes an RAFC immediately once he realizes that he is an AFC and wants to change, but the road to PUA is long and windy. You will progress along the spectrum, perhaps even getting to a midway point, speeding up towards PUA with each success story. But you will get knocked down again, and you will fall back towards the AFC end as well. The lesson to learn, friends, is that you must not give up. Remember that you're money and any girl should be very lucky to be with a guy like you. Don't be damaged by obstacles on the path. Stay the course and you will prevail.

Also another lesson to learn is to always have 3-4 girls in the pipe. As an early RAFC, this is a difficult challenge, but once you have multiple girls who are calling you to hang, you won't think about any one girl as much as I am thinking about this one... unless she really is dynamite, like Gwen in Van Wilder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home