Chivalry Lost

Charisma Dealer in Training


Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tarot Cards

I don't believe in Tarot Cards or reading into the future, but at the party tonight this woman read my fortunes her understanding of my present was absolutely right on the money. I'm skeptical of how she came to her conclusions, but they were correct. Such topics included:

  • My insecurities from the past (skeletons)
  • My aspiring player abilities (seduction)
  • The "reunion" with an ex or former interest
  • My father figure where I work who sees my weaknesses but ignores them
  • My dedication to my goals and how I will never let anything get in my way
It was amazing: she was truly right on the money. The most interesting component, of course, was her mention of a reunion with a former possible lover. This of course would be the source of my one-itis. She said I will be the one who makes the choice whether to pursue it or let it become a friendship. It's up to me, and I will cross that bridge soon (intersection).

Wow. I'm still skeptical of Tarot card readings, but these mentions were like she was reading directly into my psychology. More comments later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home